We've heard time and time again about this Immigration Bill. We've heard time and time again about how its not amnesty. And we've heard time and time again about how it will cost billions of dollars to deport them. Well here's some stuff to make you think. To those who think they dont want to change our way of government, language and lifestyle. And to those who think these Illegal Immigrants are peaceful people wanting to make a living. Read This.
THIS IS NOT A FORECAST OR A PROJECTION. THIS IS WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED IN CALIFORNIA.
DO YOU WANT THE REMAINING PARTS OF THE UNITED STATES TO BE LIKE CALIFORNIA ???
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish.(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York )results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION/year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University ]. The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstrate by the thousands, WHY can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
THE U.S. VS MEXICO
On February 15, 1998, the U.S and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."
Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts. It's called affirmative action or racial privilege.
The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent.
Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know .. that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals?
Did you know .. that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange County , California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members, 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?
According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia , 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.
Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system.
"Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."
I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island.
They wanted to learn English.
They wanted to breathe free.
They wanted to become Americans.
Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges... affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.
WE CAN END THIS UNACCEPTABLE SITUATION BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
1. BUILD A WALL/FENCE ALONG THE ENTIRE BORDER.
2. SERIOUSLY PATROL THE BORDER.
3. PENALIZE EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
4. NO MORE FREE MEDICAL CARE, WELFARE, & SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
5. CHILDREN BORN IN THE U.S. FROM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY BECOME U.S. CITIZENS.
IF WE DO THE ABOVE, MOST OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL RETURN TO MEXICO ON THEIR OWN. THE OTHERS SHOULD BE DEPORTED OR JAILED.
IF WE DON'T DO THE ABOVE, IT IS PROJECTED THAT 20 TO 30 MILLION ADDITIONAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL ENTER THE U.S. IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE ..... AND THE AMERICAN POPULATION AND ITS VALUES WILL CHANGE FOREVER.
ITS VERY SIMPLE:
"LEGAL" IMMIGRATION IS GOOD
"ILLEGAL" IMMIGRATION IS BAD